Full patch notes for ARMS version 5.1
- Added new “Gallery” feature. Unlock amazing illustrations using in-game currency, or by fulfilling certain conditions.
- Added new badges.
- Added badges earned when certain pairs of fighters rack up battles together.
- Added badges earned by repeatedly using each ARM.
- And so many more!
- New additions to Party Crash.
- ARMS Labs have manufactured the ultimate version of Hedlok. It will appear only in Party Crash.
- ARMS Labs have thought up some new Bonus Periods. Look out for them!
- If a featured fighter is losing by more than 1000 points in the current lobby, the bonus for using them will increase from 1.5x to 2x. Time for some comebacks!
- Added “Tournament Mode.”
- A mode made for tournaments with all ARMS unlocked.
- When in Tournament Mode you will be unable to play other modes such as Grand Prix or Ranked Match, and you won’t receive badges or in-game currency. Records will also not be recorded.
- You can switch between Normal Mode and Tournament Mode on the Top Menu by holding in the R Stick and pressing L and R.
- Fixed an issue where Dr. Coyle’s extra ARMS would not fire correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Ramram would stop moving in mid-air.
- Fixed an issue in Skillshot, where the Tribolt would fail to return after punching.
Andrew has been a nerd his whole life. He built his first computer when he was 8, started working in the IT industry at 15, and played competitive Counter-Strike at 16. His interest in amiibo started before their release but didn’t really take off until after the new year. He doesn’t like to admit it but Little Mac and WFT are among the amiibo that he had pre-ordered from Amazon but cancelled before their release. Little did he know a few months later he’d help start Amiibo Alerts. Gaming has always been his passion. He grew up with an NES, Sega Genesis, and PS2 before realizing that PCs truly are better than consoles.
The urge to be a little better, brought on by being a gamer, is what pushes him to help make Amiibo Alerts and Nintendeal amazing communities. Together with the team he has built, he is realizing a life-long dream: bringing something helpful and fun to a large group of people. Andrew’s role at Amiibo Alerts and Nintendeal as Founder and Editor in Chief allows him to create and build contacts within the community, review and present products, and stay on top of all things Nintendo.
Plays: Switch, PC, Xbox One, PS4, WiiU, 3DS, Vita, and board games.